Professional Liability Insurance, sometimes called Errors and Omissions Insurance (E & O insurance) protects your business in you are sued for negligently performing your services, even if you haven't made a mistake.
You should really consider including Professional Liability for your business if you:
- Provide a professional service
- Give advice to clients often
- The coverage is requested by a client to complete a contract
The reasons to consider purchasing Professional Liability insurance are not limited to the above so we suggest you speak with one of our representatives to better find out if the coverage is a good choice for your business.
Getting the right liability coverage
Professional liability is an essential coverage for many businesses, but it does not protect you from everything. For example, it does not cover you from another person's claims of bodily injury from your business. Some of the other coverage we recommend for your business are:
- Business Owner's Policy (BOP) which is enhanced insurance to streamline General Liability and Property insurance into one package.
- General Liability (GL) which is the coverage for your business from another person or business's claims of bodily injury associated medical costs and damage to property.
- Business Property Coverage which is the coverage for your inventory, buildings, signs and other property.
Why Choose Trailhead?
We specialized in professional liability insurance fora range of professional services businesses. We offer tailored coverage, excellent customer service, coverage for contracts, flexible payment plans and we make it simple and fast.