Wildfire Insurance, Brush Insurance, and Multiple Claim Insurance
We are dedicated to helping Californian's get fire insurance for their homes. In fact we have built out an entire division dedicated solely to helping homeowner's get coverage due to fire risk or brush exposure. You can visit our website on this specialized service here:
Learn more from our dedicated site above or learn more and request a quote on this site as well.
Have you been denied, cancelled or non-renewed for homeowner's insurance because you are located in a high fire risk area or have too many claims? Trailhead Insurance Services has helped many homeowners in this same exact situation. We have a team of professionals that are experts at providing insurance packages for high risk homes and we guarantee we will be able to provide coverage for your home. Trailhead Insurance utilizes a custom built rating process that shops multiple A Rated (A.M. Best) insurers in order to get you covered at the best price available.
Our high risk insurance packages meet all the requirements for lending institutions and we work directly with your realtor, mortgage broker and title company on your behalf, making the process seamless and transparent. Let us help you make your insurance problems disappear with our state of the art approach. We make getting your "high risk" home insurance easy!
How California Homes are Classified as High Fire Risk
- Location and Topography: This is your surrounding landscape and terrain specifically including brush and other flammable surroundings.
- Wind Patterns: Depending on the data collected about the wind in your area, the wind patterns could show tendency for a wildfire to be blown in your home's direction.
- Distance to fire hydrant or water supply. Many insurance companies prefer homes to be located within 1,000 feet of a large water supply.
- Distance to a fire station. Many insurance companies prefer your home to be located with in 5 miles of a fire station and volunteer fire stations do not count.
- Public Protection Classification. This is a rating system developed to determine your home's fire risk. The system rating are 1 - 10, with 10 being extreme fire danger.
- FireLine Score. The Insurance Services Office takes into consideration surrounding brush, fuel, or property slope and other factors to determine the accessibility of your home in the time of fire.